suefoster.info contains affiliate links which will be marked with an asterisk *. If you click one of these links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
I was tagged by https://beccablogsitout.com/ to answer 73 questions about me, based on the Vogue 73 questions video interview series. So, if you have time to read here we go!
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
I don’t drink Starbucks, it’s Costa for me.
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
A complete tip, I need to do the housework tomorrow!
3. All-time favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
6. Favourite video game?
Nintendo Legend of Zelda games. We have played them for years at our house.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Wine with crisps followed by icecream or chocolate. I know, bad!
8. Favourite film?
I have so many, currently mad about Bumblebee, such a brilliant film with an 80’s soundtrack and a feel-good story, love it!
9. Favourite book?
I don’t really have a favourite.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. I find Instagram annoying with people who follow you, you follow them, then they unfollow you!?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Do what you want to do, don’t let others hold you back.
13. What project are you working on right now?
I’m working on a few posts and am deciding on a couple of other things since leaving my job.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Ok, I could have done better but I couldn’t wait to leave school. Some of the teachers were horrible in my day and their behaviour wouldn’t be allowed in schools now.
16. Dream job?
What I’m doing now because I can work anywhere.
17. Played any sports?
Only at school, I’m more into fitness like yoga and aerobics rather than playing sport.
18. Do you have a degree?
No, I couldn’t wait to leave school and earn some money.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I don’t have a favourite, I guess whatever takes my fancy and the words flow. I hate it when I have a mental block.
21. What do you like to collect?
I don’t collect anything now. I used to collect Star Trek magazines years ago. I’ve always been a big Star Trek fan and love science fiction.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Independent, Loyal, Introverted
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
My friend, Clare
25. What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
26. Hogwarts House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Being able to achieve some of my goals.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
A holiday, we stayed in Bournemouth, although shorter than I’d like, it was great to have fun with my daughter.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I went to visit a friend for a good chat.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Warm sunshine, the smell of cut grass in the Summer, that happy holiday feeling.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
I’ve no idea?
35. Do you like surprises?
Only if I actually like the surprise.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Finding out I was pregnant with my daughter.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
I can’t recall a surprise making me cry.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I like to surprise my daughter on her birthday or at Christmas with things she’s mentioned she’s wanted during the year.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Most days, it’s usually Saturday night I can’t be bothered to and get a takeaway or something easy like a Pizza to cook.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I can’t think of any.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Whatever is in the fridge.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
I don’t think I’d want to teach a college class.
48. Best animated film?
The Simpsons. That’s the only one I can think of I’ve watched recently.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Go out for a meal.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
I usually cringe at pickup lines.
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are the three things that are always in your bag?
Purse, Phone, Umbrella.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
I don’t know?
57. Kittens or puppies?
I love them both.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I have never tried it!
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I don’t wear it, I’m a big fan of Carmex lip balm in the pot and put that on every day.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I don’t wear it, it clogs my pores and I already have oily skin.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Blow-dry. Then I have to straighten.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t have one.
63. Favourite Disney character?
I don’t have a favourite. I’m more of a Marvel fan which I think is owned by Disney now.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Finishing off this post!
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
We watched Austin Powers Gold Member again the other day which made us giggle.
66. A movie that made you cry?
Bumblebee, Titanic, The life of Pi, …… lot’s of films make me cry.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
I wouldn’t, too shy.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Summertime – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince. I live for the Summer.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Dogs and cats.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t have one.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Benedict Cumberbatch. I think he would be fun.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Doing yoga or watching a film with some snacks and a glass of wine.
I now tag the following bloggers to answer these questions:
Jane at http://www.hellosixty.com
Jane at http://www.girlonapension.com
Pin for later!