suefoster.info contains affiliate links. If you click one of these links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
How To Post To Instagram From Your Laptop
I discovered a super easy way to post to Instagram from my laptop!
It’s so annoying it is having to transfer images to your mobile device just to upload them to Instagram, I work from home on my laptop and the images I want to post to Instagram are on there. I didn’t think there was any way of doing it from the computer, but there is. For the instructions below, I’m using the Chrome browser.
Here’s How to do it
1) Open Instagram in a new tab
2) Right click on the screen and a box will pop up – click inspect
3) The developer’s tool will open up on the right-hand side of the screen
4) Click on the mobile icon in the top bar which changes your screen as if viewing on a mobile device
5) Reload the page and the plus icon will appear at the bottom of your Instagram page – now you will be able to post pics!
When you’ve finished just change it back by clicking the mobile icon again.