Some posts on suefoster.info may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
Do you ever have days when you just don’t know what to post? Here’s a little list of ideas for your network marketing posts:
- Motivational quotes – Search Google Images for ideas
- A Product recommendation – Use products yourself and write up on your personal experience.
- Share posts and articles from other sites
- Your story – Why you started your business.
- Customer reviews – Always ask the customer if you can publish their review beforehand.
- Your life outside work – Let people know a bit about the real you, outside of work.
- Selling tips – Help others by sharing your selling experience.
- Prospecting tips – How you have succeeded in recruiting others into your business.
- Courses, something you’ve just learned – It’s a great idea to share your knowledge
- Tips/ Hacks – have a look at the internet for articles or create your own set of tips.
These are just a few ideas, if you have a lot of profiles to post to or you just can’t think of what to post, consider using a social media engagement app where you can plan posts, find content and schedules your posts.