Some posts on suefoster.info may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
How to Smash Affiliate Marketing as a UK Blogger is a course created by Emma Drew.
Emma is a finance blogger and has grown her blog over the years resulting in an impressive monthly income of over £5000 from affiliate marketing.
In the course, Emma shares her extensive knowledge to help other Uk bloggers increase affiliate income and become successful.
I’m a blogger too and am always interested in learning more with the aim of increasing my knowledge and income. I decided to go ahead and try the course for myself.
How to Smash Affiliate Marketing as a UK Blogger contains a series of videos to work through with the contents of each video written underneath each one to read through as well.
The videos aren’t too long in length which I found ideal being able to watch them at my leisure. Not everyone has the time to sit down for an hour-long video. The longest video is just over 7 minutes so is great with it being set out in bite-sized chunks, I dip in and out when I have time and my progress is saved after each one.
The course took me through the following:
- How to disclose affiliate marketing properly.
- How to find affiliate programs. This includes a list of really good affiliates for UK bloggers that you might not be aware of.
- How to serve your audience and get them to buy from your affiliate links.
- Different ways to advertise affiliate links.
- Email Marketing and how the money is in the email list.
- Tools that have helped Emma supercharge her affiliate earnings.
- Other important information about affiliate marketing. This helps to avoid common mistakes and gives tips on negotiating with affiliate managers.
- Creating an affiliate marketing strategy
There’s also a Facebook group for everyone who has enrolled, this is a great place to go to ask any questions and chat with other people interested in affiliate marketing.
How To Smash Affiliate Marketing As A UK Blogger is a fantastic course full of valuable information that you will need to know. I think it’s best suited to anyone who already has a WordPress blog in place and a bit of experience with WordPress and blogging, also anyone who is already doing affiliate marketing and not getting the results they want.
I hope this review has helped you make a decision as to whether this course is right for you.
Please take a look at Emma’s course here: How to Smash Affiliate Marketing as a UK Blogger