suefoster.info contains affiliate links which will be marked with an *. If you click one of these links I may earn a small commission & I thank you for your support as this helps me towards the running costs of my website. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
Run out of Facebook Post Ideas?
Do you ever have days when you just don’t know what to post? Here’s a little list of ideas for your Facebook marketing posts:
- Motivational quotes – Search Google Images for ideas
- A Product recommendation – Use products yourself and write up on your personal experience.
- Share posts and articles from other sites
- Your story – Why you started your business.
- Customer reviews – Always ask the customer if you can publish their review beforehand.
- Your life outside work – Let people know a bit about the real you, outside of work.
- Post fun photos of your employees – Let your audience see who is behind the business.
- Selling tips – Help others by sharing your selling experience.
- Recruiting tips – How you recruit others into your business.
- Courses – something you’ve just learned – It’s a great idea to share your knowledge
- Tips/ Hacks – have a look at the internet for articles or create your own set of tips.
- Run a competition – Increase engagement by running a competition, give away a prize.
These are just a few ideas, if you have a lot of social profiles to post to or you just can’t think of what to post, consider using a social media engagement app where you can plan posts, find content and schedules your posts.
Pin For Later!