suefoster.info contains affiliate links marked with an *. If you click one of these links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, thank you! :). Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
Run out of Facebook Post Ideas?
Do you ever have days when you just don’t know what to post? Here’s a little list of ideas for your Facebook marketing posts:
- Motivational quotes – Search Google Images for ideas
- A Product recommendation – Use products yourself and write up on your personal experience.
- Share posts and articles from other sites
- Your story – Why you started your business.
- Customer reviews – Always ask the customer if you can publish their review beforehand.
- Your life outside work – Let people know a bit about the real you, outside of work.
- Post fun photos of your employees – Let your audience see who is behind the business.
- Selling tips – Help others by sharing your selling experience.
- Recruiting tips – How you recruit others into your business.
- Courses – something you’ve just learned – It’s a great idea to share your knowledge
- Tips/ Hacks – have a look at the internet for articles or create your own set of tips.
- Run a competition – Increase engagement by running a competition, give away a prize.
These are just a few ideas, if you have a lot of social profiles to post to or you just can’t think of what to post, consider using a social media engagement app where you can plan posts, find content and schedules your posts.
Pin For Later!