How Can Pinterest Help You?
Are you a blogger and want to drive more traffic to your site?
PINTEREST CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THIS
Pinning regularly will help bring more visitors to your site. Once you’ve pinned a pin it doesn’t disappear, pins continue to be effective for years to come on your boards and the boards of others where they have been shared to.
I can help you get set up with Pinterest, Tailwind or both!
I use Tailwind the most popular Pinterest-approved scheduler.
Pinterest Business Account Set Up – £75 Flat Fee
This package is for you if want to get started with a Pinterest business account. I will get you set up by creating your account and some boards ready for you to take over.
- Create & convert your account to a Pinterest business account.
- Set-up/optimize profile and profile picture.
- Verify domain and enable rich pins.
- Follow 40 Influencers.
- Create up to 4 relevant boards & add 10-15 pins to each board. To include a “Best of (Your Brand)” Board to house only your pins. I’ll add 10 -15 of your pins if you have any created or leave blank ready for you if you don’t have any yet.
Tailwind Set Up – £75 Flat Fee
Want to use Tailwind and have it connected to your Pinterest account but not sure where to start? I can help set up your account so that you can start scheduling.
- Connect your Pinterest and Tailwind accounts together.*
- Set-up a daily pinning schedule set at 5 pins per day (you can adjust this at any time).
- Request to join up to 5 Tailwind Tribes relevant to your brand.
* Clients must have a paid Tailwind account set up. Recommended account: Tailwind Plus Annual plan. (The annual plan does not cap pin scheduling.) Create your account here.
Special Offer! – Get both services above for £120 saving you £30!
For Pinterest & Tailwind Management Services, please contact me with your requirements and your budget. Every business is different so prices will vary depending on the amount of work involved.
Read my Pinterest Services FAQs & Terms Here
Please Note: I am currently fully booked and unable to take on additional Pinterest clients.
Please note: Pinterest is a slower moving platform and can it take a few months to start seeing results, so it’s important to be consistent with your pinning and you don’t need to pin 100s of times a day to see results. Read my post on how many time a day you really need to pin.
Pinning regularly will help increase visitors to your site and once you’ve pinned the pins continue to be effective for years to come.
It’s common to experience growth one day, then see a decline in traffic the next, this is quite normal so don’t be deterred by this. I find Pinterest is better than posting to social networks for increasing traffic.
Would you like to learn how to provide services like this and work from home? Find Details Here!