suefoster.info contains affiliate links marked with an *. If you click one of these links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, thank you! :). Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
If you’re anything like me you may shop from Amazon a lot. I buy everything from Christmas and Birthday presents to toiletries, shoes, bags and products for my cat and dog. Why do I use Amazon? The answer is, not only does Amazon have everything,
I’m signed up to Amazon Prime and pay £7.99 per month which is worth paying out for mainly because I frequently shop there. There is an option to pay yearly for £79, this works out a bit cheaper for anyone who wants to save more money and doesn’t mind paying out upfront.
What I really love about Prime is the evening delivery service. If you’re out working during the day and can’t be around to accept deliveries, evening deliveries are ideal. Your parcel will be delivered between 6 pm and 10 pm, and you can even track your delivery driver!
I also watch films for free with my membership on my iPad and use all the free workout videos. This saves me a huge amount of money, especially if I was to buy them all separately.
Here are all the perks of being a prime member:
- Unlimited free one-day delivery and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes.
- Store unlimited photos and access them anywhere with Prime Photos.
- Early access to daily Lightning Deals
- Listen to songs on Prime Music
- Watch unlimited movies and TV shows through Prime Video
- Read as much as you want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, magazines issues, comics, Kindle singles and more.
Why not try Prime yourself? Sign up for the Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial. If it’s not for you, cancel before the 30 days are up and pay nothing.