Some posts on suefoster.info may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
Today we’re going to look at Blogging Secrets by Jenny Lord and you’re probably reading this because you are wondering if it is worth purchasing for yourself. I’ve been through the course, so, read on to find out what’s inside and my view on it.
The course Blogging Secrets is aimed at new bloggers and is currently priced at £118.80. It is accessible on Teachable where I create my own courses.
You can access the course any time you like, there is no set time to complete it, just log in and learn at your leisure.
There’s a course workbook to download which isn’t mandatory to download however it will help you stick to your goals.
Jenny goes on to tell her story of how she went from zero to a full-time blogger in 6 months.
The course content includes:
- Brainstorming a name for your blog
- Self-hosted vs free hosting
- Finding your niche
- Branding and design
- Setting up your website with wordpress.org along with a recommended plugin list
- The business and legal side of blogging
- Blog writing secrets including essential tools needed, productivity hacks, content hacks, traffic secrets, repurposing content and SEO secrets
- Social media secrets – covering Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Youtube and more
- Where to find paid blogging and writing work including help with your media kit, working out your rates and more
- Affiliate marketing secrets
- Help with hosting and running giveaways
- Scaling up your business
There’s also a bonus section which contains a list of Pinterest group boards to join, a very handy editorial calendar, email template and a blogging sample schedule amongst other things.
Do I recommend this course?
For anyone new to blogging this course is ideal and I’d recommend purchasing. There’s a lot of information inside that is essential for anyone wanting to start a blog needs to know.
If you’re already blogging, you may find that you know the majority of the information provided. I’m an experienced blogger yet I’ve still learnt some nuggets of information that I didn’t know, so, it’s been very useful for me.
I suggest that if you’re already blogging to read the course contents first to see if there is any extra information that you may benefit from.
You can see the contents of Blogging Secrets here.