This post may contain affiliate links, including Amazon links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. When you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Your support is greatly appreciated. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further information.
Spread the love

Exciting news for sole traders or limited company account holders with FreeAgent who own a property! FreeAgent has introduced a new feature that allows users to include their property income in their Self-assessment tax returns.

A woman working on accounts

The latest update includes support for the UK property page (SA105) for both sole traders and limited company directors. This means that when users are filling out their Self Assessment tax return in FreeAgent, they’ll have the option to fill out and include the relevant property pages.

Users can find more information on the Knowledge Base or log in to FreeAgent to view the property page on their Self Assessment tax return.

For unincorporated landlords seeking additional features to help manage their property income, FreeAgent for Landlords is worth exploring.

If you’re not already using FreeAgent I highly recommend giving it a try. Get a 30-day free trial here.

This post is based on information available as of January 2024. For the most current information, please visit the FreeAgent website.

FreeAgent now integrates property income into Self Assessment filings for sole traders and limited companies.

Spread the love